Thursday, December 27, 2007

on to Chapter 2

So, that about sums up the two months that I failed to write.

In 30 minutes I will leave for my journey to Ecuador. Be sure to watch for some postings about that.

In two weeks I will begin semester number two. This one starts out with six weeks of psychiatric nursing. We'll see if this talent runs in the family.

Lesley and I are co-chairs of the the nursing school student government organization for this coming semester. I'm sure this will keep us busy (because we need that)!

I continue to study, study, study and dance Argentine Tango in my "spare time". And I promise I'll try to write more this semester!

Happy New Year to all!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does the Yale School of Nursing crest have Hebrew written on it?
Just curious....