Thursday, December 27, 2007

Biomedical Pathophysiology - YIKES!

Biomedical Pathophysiology - ahhh, brings joy to your ears doesn't it. Ya, me neither! Needless to say this was a particularly difficult class for me this semester, especially seeing as I haven't had science since 1998 - nearly a decade ago!!

However, the teacher is quite expressive and I got a few good shots of my clinical friends during class (had to take a mental break and snap a few shots before I could try and wrap my mind around the content again...)


I do believe we were learning about the brain.
This is the expressive part I was telling you about.
(With the Yale School of Nursing crest behind him.)
Brandon always wears good hats!

"Are you taking a picture instead of listening?"
"Yep!"


Mara is so studious, but always has time for a picture.

No comments: