Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Apartment

I fear that despite my best of intentions the semester succeeded in getting away with me. I was determined to blog at least every couple of weeks, but now I see that it has indeed been a couple of months (almost exactly) since I made a post.

My dear dedicated readers (if you still exist) I am so sorry! So, I shall try to make up for my lack of postings this evening. I leave for Ecuador in a few hours and was trying to sleep, but my excitement overwhelms me and instead I blog. Knowing that I'll have lots of pictures and stories to tell upon my return, I'll try to get caught up first.

Several of you requested pictures of my apartment. Finally I can say that we have transformed it from a house into a home. Here are a few pictures:


On the front porch. The house is 3 stories. Our apartment is half of the first floor.

Living room 1 - the "ethnic room" housing statues from Tanzania and a print from China.
Living room 2 - where we spend much of our time at home.


Looking off my front porch at our first snow fall. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emilia, I am your new "dear dedicated reader".

Roberto

Anonymous said...

And what about Nicaragua? You haven't posted anything yet.