Saturday, November 14, 2009

A beautiful belly - another pregnant friend!

Shortly after Audrey was born and I stopped having weekly personal pregnancy calls (now weekly personal baby calls!) another friend became pregnant. Lisa is a classmate from my midwifery program. I don't think any situation would offer more excitment and support of a pregnancy than being surrounded by future midwives who love you!

This past weekend, I threw a baby shower for Lisa. The theme was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". Lisa IS the very hungry caterpillar - she eats everything in sight (and you certainly can't tell, but baby is glad!) Here are a couple shots from the shower:

Look how many people love Lisa!
a successful party


the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" cupcake cake that I made for the party
(with all the things...or most...that he ate through on the white cupcakes)


game: who can guess how many inches around Lisa's belly is
answer: 40 inches!!!


game: who can remember the greatest number of items from Lisa's VHC gift basket


Jessie and Lisa with the gorgeous blanket
Jessie MADE for the baby!
(Lucky baby!)


Would you just LOOK at that belly!
(I sure do love it!)

No comments: