Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving Day

Well, as of today, I have officially finished the first quarter century of my life!!! Sounds a bit crazy when I put it like that. However, I could not be more excited about beginning this next chapter of my life.

This week has been busy - packing, sorting, packing, giving away and more packing. I don't know how I had so much packing to do after having most of what I own in storage for 3 years. But, alas, I do have a knack for building up things to pack!

And today I will finish packing the moving truck with everything I own. Tomorrow morning before the sun comes up, dad and I will hit the wide open road heading from Texas to Connecticut. I'm glad we're getting out of town before hurricane Dean hits land. We'll spent 2.5 days on the road - arriving in Connecticut sometime on Monday.

And the next chapter begins....but more on that later!

3 comments:

Katie V said...

Exciting! Safe travels!

KateMV said...

Happy (late) Birthday! And have a good trip!

Katy P said...

Best of luck in this new chapter! You must be there and settled in by now. Hope all's well.