Saturday, September 23, 2006

Today is a rainy rainy Monday. Can't go to the office because that requires riding my bike and that has been impossible thus far today. Instead, I am listening to some wonderful Peruvian music which goes quite well with the steady pattern of the rain. It is a peaceful day.

This weekend was a lazy one. Becasue everything was canceled, I stayed home, cleaned house and layed in my hammock. It was wonderful. Here are some pictures from around my house that represent my days..

My washing machine










My dishwasher






My living room, complete with paper mache solar system that I made for a teacher training. Yes, Pluto stays. I don't care what those astrologists say!








From my "living room" - solar system and new hammock (a birthday present from a volunteer friend). The hammock is so comfortable that I can stay in it all day! (And sometimes do!)

1 comment:

KateMV said...

Your washing machine looks just like mine! I am jealous of your hammock, though.